4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Testing Capability Upgrade & Management Changes, page-23

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    No one else is excited?

They are getting commercial test equipment so that they can test the metrics of the third platform lot. Then, end to end the results are validated on equipment available for and used by memory makers. They won't be scorned about
    or sued over a mistake in the test jig and the cookbook becomes bulletproof and further validated.

Mike isn't leaving. He's here till October and his incentives in the company remain. No way you get a glowing send off from the chairman if you are jumping ship.

Guido taking a pay cut. Nothing new. Before, he asked to be compensated from success via the sales bonus pool.
    Now he takes a pay cut till chip works. I don't know anyone that would take an 50% x 18 month pay cut, so it shows he's keen on this third lot.

As for the tools claiming it's all over and this is the last roll of the dice... If this was a Hail Mary pass, they would spend the capital on the Stanford relationship developing the cell. Not the endpoint of testing the memory array to determine its metrics.

Good news. As wally would say, please keep selling me your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $74.33K 834.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14770 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 247002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.