4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Testing Capability Upgrade & Management Changes, page-431

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    I completly agree with that,

But if you were trying to develop a technology that could totaly transform the market with great potential prejudice for existing major chips producers, you would have some excuses to be a bit paranoid.

If some interested parties would want to compromise what is beeing done at imec for 4DS, I'm not 100% certain that they will not succeed.

Imo, thats one of the reasons they decided to give imec a piece of the cake (royalties) => the interests of 4DS and Imec had to be aligned => they were not, or not totaly.

In my opinion, they are really, really scared that something could go wrong at imec. That's why they need to check everything with a knew test equipment and that's one of the reasons they put Stanford in the loop. Double check, third party crosschecking etc...

It's just guessing, of course. But the semiconductor industry is full of that kind of stories : stealling of technology, litigations, industrial spying, suspicion of sabotage by volontary contamination, etc...

There is just too much at stake in this part of the economy. Huge amount of money, but not only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.