4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Testing Capability Upgrade & Management Changes, page-439

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    dim81. In no way would I depart a stock in such a manner, totally unwarranted kick to the head so what would you expect under the circumstance. Yeah announce your departure if that rocks ya boat. But a have little respect for holders and not leave with such unsubstantiated and to some degree malicious intent, and stink left behind, Just lacks a basic level of integrity on his own behalf. Especially toward the many that showed him a high level of trust and respect. You just leave the room and don't let the dogs out. Really if he is what he says he is in his industry, Mum's basement is the last place you would be living because you're earning 6 figures at his level and at his age. Ok that's all I have to say about the debacle that was Hash# and may he find peace within himself at some stage and dump the B.S baggage. So that leaves us in the hands of IMEC c/w our new test equipment, and of coarse W.D hanging around like a bad smell, why just maybe because they see something they might like or they would have taken a hike long ago, peeps just add up the dot points and not the secret squirrel blew it out the back door third hand rumours "like really" fresh from the photocopy gang . It just doesn't make sense or gell it conflicts with itself. Let's hope all is well with the current agenda and a dose good news not far off. Please feel free to correct or give me a good bashing if i'm wrong. Nothing has changed my mind thus far I'm with Khout on this one and will see it thru to the end. You mob keep it real and keep on keeping on, Hey where's HHHatey8888ey gone. Sorry for the grinding on. Regards from the G.C, Bourbon & Beer time!! Biteme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.