4DS 1.33% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

IF he has taken responsibility and the Nett result is a 50% pay...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    IF he has taken responsibility and the Nett result is a 50% pay cut then I take my hat off to him.... Over the years I have seen many (the majority) of executives continue to enjoy their salaries regardless of company results or shareholder value. In my opinion he is in a small and elite group placing the business, their activities and shareholders over and above his short term financial benefit. In addition, he has a professional reputation to maintain and based on his agreement with 4DS is driven by positive results/success therefore very little middle ground when taking into account he has reduced his personal salary... Reducing company expenditure and investing in commercial testing equipment can only be perceived as positive.. at what point could he ask shareholders to review/approve any upward changes in his salary package Moving forward without success? Seems he is “all in”, financially and his reputation for a positive outcome....

For me, regardless of the outcome his actions speak volumes and I commend him for making sacrifices when I suspect many would not have.... he didn’t need to make this sacrifice voluntarily and he could simply have kept his snout in the trough and take easy money... so I suspect (and only suspect) something bigger on the horizon j

Looking forward to the next few weeks.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.32K 374.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 660366 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.