4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I said I would not post again here, so nail me for that.Remember...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I said I would not post again here, so nail me for that.
    Remember 3 years ago when 4ds said that the hard work with this development had been done, and that the back end is to start and that it would be a much easier process. Maybe one year max. Directors even said that they could sell the IP as is, and that plenty of interest had been given by the big guns in the industry.
    Well assuming that these statements are correct, how come WD have not gobbled them up? We are taking about an IP that is going to take on DRAM, ITS GROUND BRAKING, IS IT NOT ? Surely WD would have payed in the billions now that the back end of this process was easy and the IP was proven and ground braking.
    But you see that's just it , WD know that the back end of this development is not easy and in fact is extremely hard, as I have been well informed.
    But this was not what we were lead to believe, is it ? Don't forget it was them that said all the hard work had been done and completed, and the back end of the IP would be a formality, so to speak.
    Also just to clear things up, when I said' that when you invest in a company, make sure to talk to people with in that industry.
    That's what I have done, experts that have nothing to do with 4ds, but have worked at the top development site in the world for many years.
    Just remember, I never said that 4ds will fail, but from what I have been told it's now become a very long, longer shot than before, because of this back end development problem. (eg) Another stock that I am in up to my head is IMU. I have gone out of my way to talk to experts in that industry outside of the company, and they all said the same thing, that the company will succeed in a big way.
    Good luck to all here, It just may still happen, and they can work out this problem they have, as I said last time, Miracles do happen.
    And even good luck to you, 1956. you really did not have to call me and Hash f*wits, but I guess that say more about you and the person you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $313.0K 3.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53300 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 117999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.