4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes Khoutma, I do understand that and I agree with you.For a...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Yes Khoutma, I do understand that and I agree with you.
    For a long time now on these threads you have been the voice of reason.

Let me ask you a question.
    Hypothetically, if your secondary contact did not work at a Micron fab, but instead worked at IMEC, would you take notice of the information he was giving you ? HYPOTHETICALLY. I certainly would. But off course this can not happen because it is not possible for anything to leak out of IMEC is
    it ? hmmm

In the past couple of years, many here gave hash many pats on the back for all his research, and some were able to see the information basically direct from his personal email. Then as soon as he changes his sentiment , and for very good reason I might add, the wolves so rounded him and start to take him down, ripping at him piece by piece. Yes he has been a little erratic of late, but would you blame him considering the mixed messaging and the continued change of plaining of what the company are aiming to do.

I also wonder if any shareholder has taken the time and effort to talk to one very important engineer at 4ds that has now left the building, would be interesting to see his take on things, and the real reason he sold out ? If this was going to be a multi bagger many times over he would be nuts to sell out even though he left the building. ???
    I'm only guessing but there could be a shareholder or two that might put in that effort to track him down and ask his opinion on things. !!! hmmmm
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $313.0K 3.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53300 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 117999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.