TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Ann: Testing Operations Continue at Warro-5 and 6, page-11

1. 2,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I just sent and received the following corro from TSV: Make of it what you will

Hello,

I am an investor in TSV and I have been following the Warro 5 & 6 progress of late. I was wondering whether you could clarify something for me?

TSV is releasing flow rates for the wells but not divulging the flow targets for commercialization of these wells. Can you give any indication as to what would constitute a successful flow rate?

Also can you confirm that the current flows are quite low due to the fact that the wells have only been fracced to a small extent for calibration purposes?

Cheers,

Good afternoon Joel

Thank you for your email.  Mr Keenihan advises as follows:

As we emphasise in our various releases we are very early days  in our testing programme.  We cannot yet judge the potential well performance while the wells are cleaning up and using jet pumps.  Once the wells are allowed to flow naturally we will be able to ascertain which zones are producing gas and start to establish the expected flow capacity of each well.  We have previous stated a sustained flow of 1-2 mmcfd from each well would be an “encouraging result” depending on the amount of associated water, if any.  Remember that we have not stimulated the entire reservoir section in either well.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.