BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Hey Eshmun I appreciate the response and the revised...

1. 698 Posts.
    Hey Eshmun

I appreciate the response and the revised interpretation from your friend, which is in line with my own. Admittedly my own experience is limited to my investing [sic] research and interest in oil drilling, but I have followed 100s of wells drilled here and overseas, so I think my knowledge is not insignificant.

On the plus side, the thing about dolomite is that finding oil in a porous reservoir can be very hit and miss, so having hit yet another area of vulgar porosity is a very positive outcome for exploration in this area going forward. This lends further credence to the view that Ungani was not a 1-off event. The possible sandstone reservoir at this location is not to be sneezed at either.

My only problem with Buru and Oil is that historically when a new region is being drilled there is a huge bias towards finding the larger-sized reservoirs quite early in the process. Whilst very sparsely drilled because of it's remoteness, they have been doing it for around 50 years, so I think large oil finds are probably not in our future. I'm wondering if most of the oil generated in the huge source kitchen of the Canning has migrated to offshore reservoirs.

Cheers

PS. I do not provide sentiment because I do not wish to lure others into my own web of mistakes. This is valid I think.
    Last edited by modula: 09/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $14.88K 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.