GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

J. 1. dont verbal me mate. never said 6 is goer for para3 alone,...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    J.

1. dont verbal me mate. never said 6 is goer for para3 alone, more like 2-5 is possible (looks to me to be around 2-3 now, but that's just bottom 16ft of 116ft of pay) and para 1 perhaps provides tie in of possibly 2-3. For me, that's enough anyway to show they have a gas field.

2. be clear. that's my hope. not my hard and fast 'this will happen'

2. i own stock and post when there's something to say

3. you don't own stock and post constantly. richard burton once said of elizabeth taylor ''there's not an unexpressed thought in that woman's head'' ... given you're a bloke you're probably more dick than liz, but you get my point.

4. definitive flow rates are due in a week and that should settle these issues once and for all. i intend to wait for those.

5. youre not on ignore, all points of view are valid. it just seems, well, faintly ridiculous to expend so much energy on a company you don't own. so i certainly dont intend to expend any energy dealing with you (except in this case when once again you are using a half truth for your own ends)

6. is that burning toast i can smell ... could be my gdn oppies, but then again, my risk, my reward. one things for sure. if it goes pearshaped for me i won't be here crying about poor management or posting endlessly that its a dog stock. i'll take my licking and move on. maybe its time you did the same?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.