CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Blokes,
    Once we get the final combined flow rates, presuming PB 1 & 3 come in at 3 / 3.5 mmcf then we should see some real action. Originally my estimates were based on a combination of discodaddy & PoachuS figures which were much higher but even on my revised presumptions I currently see a T/O estimate of $120 / $125 mil US as being bottom of the range. I am not 100% certain of the current options on issue due to the recent issues etc but if you have that figure and work on heads of around 506 mil at last count then you should be able to work out where we are heading with the option price over coming weeks / months. A US / Aust conversion off around 85c is the other factor. The share and option price is now headed only one way IMO and I doubt if the shakers would be prepared to wait for talk of PB4. The real value is not in PB 1 & 3 but in the knowledge the field is there and ready to GO and recoverable plus its massive potential including on all accounts some Black Gold.
    No blockers, open share registry and virtually no debt make GDN a must for many up and comers and others seeking quick fame and glory. As the field develops or production commences in coming months a figure of closer to $200 mil US is also quite possible IMO. Good luck to all and hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.