WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

re: Ann: Testwork Confirms Ore Upgrade at Mar... This could be...

1. 170 Posts.
    re: Ann: Testwork Confirms Ore Upgrade at Mar... This could be very significant in the economics of Marenica. Fat Prophets failure to even acknowledge the potential of this process improving grades was the point I was trying to make in an earlier post a few weeks back (extract below):

- I don't actually agree with what fat prophets have said. Fat prophets is suggesting that the head grade of 140ppm is too low to mine economically. The results WME have been recieving from recent drilling have been significantly higher than this. So i'd suggest that their final resource will be above 200ppm. Fat prophets have also failed to talk about the upgrading process which could, depending on meturallogy results, end up with the head grade being around 500ppm. Therefore, WME need to do the drilling, assess the results and do a feasibility study to determine if the mine is economic. I think it is actually incorrect to suggest that it is unlikely that the mine will be economic at current prices. I will be interested to see if the company has anything to say about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.