VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nice announcement. Every bit of positive news helps. Actually...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice announcement. Every bit of positive news helps.

Actually the future applications for Graphene are simply amazing!

Croc persists with his anti-VRC views, this time it is doom and gloom because Tesla is having problems with its welding processes. He even kindly supplied a nice Tesla video for us to watch! Seems like You Tube is the major source for his research!

But he needs to realise that VRC and Tesla are looking towards the future, not just day to day! Tesla will overcome their issues, but there are also 50 or so other EV manufacturers who need massive amounts of batteries for their vehicles! Also ship loads of Graphite will be needed to the supply the massive future demand for home, business and grid electricity storage as solar power takes over the world as the major power source! The worldwide demand for Graphite, Cobalt and Lithium will be huge from 2020 onwards.

2018 is when VRC will have its time to shine! Once the funding is sorted out, once further drilling and grading is done, once the feasibility studies have been completed and once the board has tweaked the business plan, then the market will assess VRC's progress and future, and determine a sp.

If all goes to plan, I believe that the market will re-rate VRC's sp much higher than it is today! And VRC will achieve significant sales in the future! (Just my opinion.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.