IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

That's such a silly, emotional statement "They are in different...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    That's such a silly, emotional statement "They are in different leagues." You are obviously just stirring. Why not offer something constructive to the thread, backed up by data rather than emotion? For example:
    - on what objective basis is MNS in a different league to IXR? I'm genuinely interested.
    - if all you can come up with is "valuation" (forget quality of product, you're obviously confused about this, see below), can that same logic be applied to say SYR is in a different league to MNS because it is worth 4 x MNS?

I would answer NO to this. Based on research from the likes of resources analyst Ben Kramer-Miller, all these wildly varying and wildly fluctuating valuations is symptomatic of an investor market struggling to come to grips with this complex new commodity called graphite. An enormous amount of misleading & deceptive misinformation has been spread around to pump up market valuations - I'm astounded no regulator has picked up on it.

But the good thing is this: we are just months away from REAL projects being funded and getting into construction, including IMX. This will sort the wheat from the chaff.

As for your rantings to discredit the IMX graphite product, try this quick quiz:

Ask any geologist or metallurgist this question: 2 graphite resources side by side in the same structure, one (IMX) sits between the heat source (volcano) and the other (MNS). Theoretically, which graphite should be the richer/purer? CLUE: heat chrystalises and purifies graphite.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill

The end is nigh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.