CMX 0.00% 4.4¢ chemx materials limited

Ann: Testwork Delivers HPA Flowsheet Enhancements, page-3

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    so long story short, they haven't done anything since they stopped drilling except raise cash...

Nothing has been built for the plant which was starting July 1st. No MRE coming at the end of the June quarter.

Everything is 'allegedly' happening this month, three months after they promised the market.
    No doubt this is because they had NO cash to actually do what they promised… so they quietly raised it and hoped no one noticed they were behind schedule cause they burnt through it all with staff and admin costs and their jumping from Rare earth drilling to Manganese.

My issue is not with the products, for example A4N is trading at almost a billion dollars MC which is mental considering they don’t make any money and only have 20 million in cash. So there is definitely interest in the HPA space.
    My problem is their constantly over promising and under delivering. They’ve done it since IPO.
    Tell me 6 months and do it in 3/4/5 or whatever. DONT tell us 3 months and drag it out to 6.

First rule of business, under promise and over deliver. Or stick to your own goddamn timelines and what you promise investors.

Guess we wait until September 30 to see if they actually deliver on anything.

Last edited by Snow123: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.