BML 0.00% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Firstly lets define and agree on the definition of an...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Firstly lets define and agree on the definition of an "upramper". Mine is someone that pumps a stock incessantly using indirectly related or non related podcasts, youtube interviews, hyped rhetoric, inflammatory insinuation, immaterial new threads, etc., which implies it is connected to the prospects of the underlying asset.

That in contrast to someone who provides factually check-able evidence based on official ASX announcements, like milestone progression, or not. Whilst not perfect (what is), I trust people understand why we have a formal verifiable process to release information to the market. You'll note, none of the speculative tangential information outlined in my first paragraph qualifies for ASX endorsed announcements.

So that is my definition of a nefarious disingenuous upramper vs one that engages with virtue. goldbear fits the latter definition because he has called out nonsense, whilst articulating with evidence, the prospects of this project. Its balanced commentary.

Your definition may be different.

I hope that clears up your presumption of my "assumption" and your perception of some sort of disingenuous intention.
    Last edited by JoeSalami: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.40K 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 236737 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 165301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.