BML 0.00% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

So you are in agreement with respect to my definition of...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    So you are in agreement with respect to my definition of down-ramper given your response is founded on the affirmative?

I'll assume yes for the sake of posting brevity and pivot to asking if you think there are some people here who promote overly zealous, unfounded claims which by their very definition are misleading and generate risk for those holders and non holders (mostly) who consume their posts? Lets assume for argument sake and in reasonable logical expectation, given my assertion in paragraph one, that is the case. Why do we not see, with the exception of goldbear, holders asking the same questions you've posed in your first post?

The answer is obvious, its because they benefit, and whilst it would be naive to expect that be an rule rather than the exception, it does excuse their participation and therefore the disingenuous intent that adds risks to those people less educated or inclined to be lead down the garden path. And so, people who call that behavior out, regardless if the hold or not, are being relatively more honest than those who hold and remain silent.

As for the exercise you've asked me too undertake, yes there have been times I've pushed the limit, but the causality and response is proportionate to the hype and pumps by those "likeable" posters you've described, who'd rather conceal their intent. Only in my first post this morning, have suggested that the prospects of the project are better because the commodity curve has improved. As as result, the prospects of finance and off-takes may also improve, so with a change of facts, comes a change of opinion. Milestones remain unmet, regardless.

So the remedy is simple - stop the nonsense and the reaction to combat the disproportionate hype will moderate.
    Last edited by JoeSalami: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.40K 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 236737 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 165301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.