VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Az888 You are absolutely correct.

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Notbeingdisingenuous,justdescribingmyactionsandthoughtsatthetime.

IbelieveVRXwasoverhypedandthatpostersonherehadgottenoutofcontrolwiththeirramping.SPhasbeendroppingsubstantially-massively-forawhileyetthere’sbeennorecognitionofthereasonswhy.

Itwasabouttimethatpeoplegotdefensiveaboutthecompany.ThemindlessrampingintoahalvingoftheSPwasperverse.TheHCclockhasbeenresetandthecompanycanbeassessedonitsmeritsratherthanonthecosylittleclubofbackslapperswehadpreviously.

Tobehonest,Istillthinkthatatleast$6Misrequiredtokeepthisshowontheroad.

$2M-basictemporaryprocessingplant

$1M-Constructionandestablishmentofprocessplant

$1M-Plantandperipheralstooperateprocessingplant

$2M-4quartersofoperatingcapital

Thisisforonetenementonly.I’dsayMucheaasit’snotasremoteandthuslessexpensive.

I’vereenteredmyselfaspricesarecheaperandnewsoffundingmustbeimminentifit’stooccur.I’vegotlessexposurethanpreviouslythough.It’sapurepuntnow.IveonlyputinthatwhichIcanlosewithoutanymorethanalingeringregret.Ican’tjustifymypreviousinvestmentatthisstage.
    Pilbars
    "Ive reentered myself as prices are cheaper ….. I’ve got less exposure than previously though."

Really?
    You got back in cheaper and now less exposed?!!! Wonder how!!????

By down-ramping endlessly & persistently since 9.8c (maybe you decided at 12c?) with info you KNEW was false (which people kept telling you)

On 500,000 shares if you sold at 12c and bought back at 8c you would have made a whoppingprofit of $20,000.
    Even if you sold at 9c when you intimated you had, you still have made a 1c profit on every share you sold/bought.

No one knows (or wants to know) what you actually made/saved.

The point is (imo) you have admitted that you have BENEFITED from a situation (lower price) influenced by your false information, and hense put yourself in a much better position than previously - ie before your endless rant about expenses, remote costs etc etc.

Dreamers is one thing but this borders on fraudulent.

Bendigo, you are too nice - IMO unethical posters should not be welcome here.
    Az888 You are absolutely correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $336 11.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 584352 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.