VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Testwork Update and Product Catalogues, page-127

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Pilbars

I have little to quarrel with regarding your “guess” as to the capital requirements for operation. Albeit the way you arrived at said guess, suggesting a remote operation was incorrect, you at least spelt out how you arrived at that. As for the “el cheapo” plant, unless I’ve missed something which I’m happy to stand corrected, there’s as little evidence for this as there is for your guess.

Until the pre feasibility study is released, the fact is, we don’t know. We will find out in due course.

Where the problem lies, are in your assertions. Say you’re correct, and EVERYTHING that is required for production is 15M, your assertion that VRX would HAVE to blow out the register to achieve this and this is the ONLY way, is patently false. I’ll unpack this later if you want me to, but for the sake of brevity, I’ll leave it for now.

Whilst I understand and empathise with your original desire to provide an alternate voice, you’ve only succeeded in becoming seen as the same thing. The value you could have provided to help you in your quest for a more balanced conversation was forgone with the way you constructed your view. And the justification for such being its what you “thought” at the time somewhat fails, too.
    Some people still think the world is flat.

If I may suggest, and this is for all of us, if we made a more conscious effort to be true to rational discourse and logic, we are more likely to have a more meaningful discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $336 11.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 584352 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.