TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Ann: TFS Raises US$150 Million in Senior Secured , page-11

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: TFS Raises US$150 Million in Senior ... TFS needs land and to continue planting.

When they begin harvesting and cutting down the trees, they will need a considerable backlog of trees matured, approaching maturity, a few years from maturity and a long way off maturity. You don't just cut them all down, sell off the oil and timber, make some money and that's it! They need a sustainable bank of trees.

TFS is going to be a completely different company in 5 years time, and I believe that $1.28 for the options will be cheap by then. Well done to those investors.

I see it that TFC had no other option but to raise money in some other way, given that the previous rights issue was undersubscribed, indicating to me a lack of faith by current shareholders.

I suggest that if your time frame to make money from a company like this is shorter than 5 years, then maybe you should reconsider your holding.

In the meantime:
    I like in the announcement that TFS' intention is to increase company owned plantations. Therefore increasing shareholder value.

Plus TFS received a bit of coverage in the following link at thebull.com.au:
    http://www.thebull.com.au/articles/a/20769-analyst-picks:-14-small-caps-(ex-resources).html

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.