TG6 8.33% 19.5¢ tg metals limited

you do realise these treads are for people to exchange...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    you do realise these treads are for people to exchange information on stock, not just day traders to attack a stock that they want to make money on by trying to scare retail into selling, it was hilarious when the sell down happened yesterday all the regal down ramping traders came rushing to HC with their negative naysaying it was quite literally a barrage, quite amusing.
    so with the forum filled with desperate day traders on the down talk and retails just trying to make some coin after the big loses they have had in lithium in the last 12 months it makes for an interesting mix.

in regards to WTT he deals with facts, so I’d know who I’d be paying attention to and it’s not some tragic day traders that seems to be franticly trying to paint a narrative over here.

you JR96 are ether one of the frantic day traders or you’re suffering from Stockholm syndrome and you think every one should just trash talk a stock until they own it, that could quite possibly be why you’re surprised that some one is presenting positive views…

Last edited by Ruperton: 28/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.