RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I loaded up the first time we were at 7c and all the way up to...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I loaded up the first time we were at 7c and all the way up to 40c. If only i had more money to average lower after the terrible awful! Luckily it dropped so much i thought may aswel go all or nothing! i know a few people that lost all hope and sold for catastrophic losses and used too much capital.
    Congratulations to those that have hung on during this wild roller coaster ride! looks like we are skipping the queue and about to go again! Hopefully we get a few new faces in the chat that have jumped on board now that RAP has de-risked furthermore.

Exciting times ahead now we have approval in Europe and in our own backyard Australia!! Opens up a massive opportunity applying for China's CFDA as many on here have mentioned. We just wait on FDA now! which would be the Lion share of the market. I feel extremely comfortable now that if for some reason FDA wasn't granted (i think it will) that there is sufficient potential alternative revenue streams especially if the Sleep Apnea is approved in the above countries!

Definitely at the exciting stage of the journey now! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.