ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: TGA Declines ArTiMist Appeal, page-92

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    I have been thinking a lot about this since Paul very kindly provided a timely and effective explanation of the reasons for arti's decline.

The TGA have made the correct decision.

In my mind it would have been unconscionable for them to approve the product where the ease of use may very well have sped up resistance in our northern near neighbours where most of the resistance already is. Finally someone has made the right decision based on good science.

So I guess that begs the question wtf was Carter talking about when he told some HC poster that it was made by a bunch of boffins who didn't know what they were talking about. Well sheite Stevo it turns out that you were the one that was FoS all along.

By the way if Carter hadn't been sacked (or asked to resign) by the Chair or resigned of his own volition because a bunch of usurpers were threatening administrative action at the next AGM or he resigned on health issues then SUD shareholders would still be none the wiser about why it failed.

Think about that for awhile and then ask yourself what about all the other times he hasn't disclosed information to shareholders. Just ask Bucky if you can't think of any.

The guy is a liar both directly and indirectly by failing to supply accurate.

We should be celebrating his demise. I am.

I've been calling for it for at least the last 5 years and GolfR for some time before that. Carter and artimist are both dead as fried chicken. Time to move on.

This could be referred to as one of those vitriolic posts referred to recently by a HC poster. Well maybe but I prefer call it as I see it and I am now thinking that subject to the appointment of an experienced CEO, this company is looking the best it has in years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.