ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-1160

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    I think that part of the problem is that RATs in general have a bad reputation. From reading commentary on social media, people have wildly varying opinions of them and one reason is that a lot of them really are useless. I posted the below link in 'the competition' thread (scroll down to the tables).

https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2021.26.44.2100441

In the >25 cycle range, all but 4 are >95% sensitive. So it makes sense that there would be distrust and dismissal as people may pay for a RAT, test negative, and then end up testing positive via PCR, implanting into their minds that RATs are useless. word of mouth then goes to work.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were similar amongst the medical community. How many medical professionals take the time to scour through various sources/statistics rather than forming an opinion based on general consensus? If figures come in that point to RATs in general not being very effective, are they going to look into why that is? Probably not.

Some pressure has been applied now to get ADO approved and I'm very happy with that. I'm confident that we have full QLD backing, but not so sure about the federal level. Considering that they originally left it up to the states, I don't have much confidence even though they are supporting procurement now.

Given that the bulk of Ellume's manufacturing is about to take off in the US where they are sold, it'd make sense for them to partner up with us to manufacture our test locally in a joint venture for the local market. It'd help their profit margins for the QLD facility I imagine. I hope that comes to fruition after we get the TGA approval.

It did say in the papers that we are partnering up and waiting for approval, but in what capacity is the question. If we only supply the sauce for their test to be sold domestically, I'd be disappointed. But at the same time, they could split manufacturing between their home-test and our POC one. They don't even have to mess with their production lines. They can just alternate production runs between the two as we supply the reels and they do the rest in their facility. Even if we don't have the machinery on time, they have their own production line including the reel-making machine.

I'll hunt down that podcast and have a listen. Never really paid attention to her but it'll be interesting to see what the verdict is. Same as Musk's one coming in a few months RE the solarcity deal. Plaintiffs are asking for 10 billion +. Maybe that's why he sold so much, but his options are getting close to expiry as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.