ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

There needs to be some perspective and a cloudy crystal...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    There needs to be some perspective and a cloudy crystal ball.

Firstly please place yourself in mind of a TGA junior exec. Minister will be furious because the government has failed the community again by not being able to satisfy test demand regardless of testing protocol. Minister couldn't give a fat rats about anything but image and they look like (are) a cluster. This will be filtering down to the junior executive staff who are bemoaning that 75% are still on Christmas leave. There will be ten companies with anxious salesmen wanting to get their product out yesterday and we are one. There will have been a meeting today and guess what they will ask the company to provide additional insignificant information to make the timeline look in their favour. Then they will have addressed the nine other companies the same way. It now needs ministerial intervention. Phew.

Bottom line - bottom up has stalled today

So top down. What relationship do they have at the top level federally to influence the TGA to give a temporary approval - none demonstrated
    ( hope I am wrong). Its all been a Queensland focus. Neither QLD nor NSW public sector will purchase rats until the TGA gives green light. So back to Queensland - Guess what QLD premier is a political demon ( maybe monster is a more apt term). Not one decision ever made on science its all politics. Now go into the mind of of her advisers - how can I shove one up sco mo in an election year? Not how can I sell product for anteotech. Queensland is part of Australia despite their rhetoric to the contrary - Divisive mantra. So unless Queensland take a position that anteotech can help Australia out of a problem this is totally ted. I would like to think the politics can be mature enough to put Australians first but have seen it far too many times where it doesn't.

And the media card has been in play already hope they see merit in further support. In their head does it damage sco mo?

A fun post to stir the possum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.