ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi RandomGuy01 - Congratulations on all the great research you...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi RandomGuy01 - Congratulations on all the great research you have done on doggy RAT Tests.Can I suggest you send an email putting all your research in the strongest possible terms.

I suggest you send it to at least the 7.30 Report & Anthony Moore [email protected] - pointing out that TGA has had AnteoTech application for well over 3 months & the quality of our RAT tests compared to those imported and the timing as to when they have been approved - plus the possible damage & deaths the ones with low accuracy level could cause with in the Australian population through false negatives .

I sent this email to Tony & I got a reply saying he would take action. He was the journalist who published that AnteoTech & Elleme where going to jointly manufacture the tests in Australia.

Cheers Chris
    _____________________________________________________________________________

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 11:06, Chris_W wrote:Hi again Tony - AnteoTech are doing both they are:
    1. supplying Ellume with the raw material called AnteoBind which when incorporated in Ellume's RAT test makes it significantly more accurate.
    2. AnteoTech is also producing their own testing kits both here in Australia and overseas which is made up of two parts:
    A. The cassette which has the sauce that makes our RAT test have a sensitivity level of 97.3% and a specificity of 99.6% from an independent clinical study conducted by the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL) a part of the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity as per the attached link.

https://www.anteotech.com/announcements/anteotech-covid-19-antigen-rapid-test-clinical-study-results/

B. The Reader in which the cassette is inserted to get an accurate result (human error free) within 1 minute which is called EuGeni. The best way to understand this is to watch this short YouTube video of the product launch on the 28th April 2021 there are some technical difficulties at the beginning so move through to the 6.20 minute make to the start of the meeting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNN_ljohV4I

Other than accuracy the other most important fact is that EuGeni produces a historical record of all those tested and you can record that test up to 2 hours after the testing time, while all other tests are only accurate for a very short time after the swab has been taken.Hope that clears up your confusion. Any more questions you are welcome.

Cheers Chris

PS - FYI - 7.30 has a dedicated end-to-end encrypted email account using Protonmail which is - [email protected] -. If the email account you are sending from is not secure this option may not be the best method for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.