ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

You gotta love Jacqui Lambi...... reported in The Australian...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You gotta love Jacqui Lambi...... reported in The Australian this morning

Tasmanian Senator Jacqui Lambie has blasted Scott Morrison for failing to secure a supply of rapid antigen tests from a local manufacturer, after national cabinet agreed to scrap PCR tests in favour of the point-of-care tests.Senator Lambie told Sky News that Australia has not secured a deal with a Queensland manufacturer despite the Prime Minister often touting the importance of domestic manufacturing.

“There is something terribly wrong with this country, here is a man who goes on about manufacturing, manufacturing, and we’ve got this great company making this stuff in Queensland and has been selling this stuff to the US and other parts of the world for months? Where were we?” she said. "I’m not sure where he’s getting the tests from since no one else around Australia can get their hands on them.“What does all this look like over the next three months? I want them out there today, when we know there is a company making this stuff for quite some time, up there in Queensland and we still have not secured a deal with them"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $4.541K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35227 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.