ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Day by day this just gets more and more ridiculous!It’s like we...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Day by day this just gets more and more ridiculous!
    It’s like we are in the middle of a desert with people dying of thirst everywhere, we have a huge water tank of fresh water....but we have no tap on that tank to give the people what they need!!

Each day my frustration gets closer and closer to anger. But i dont know who to be angry at, the TGA?? Anteotech?? Myself for assuming things would be ticking along by now after 2 years of a pandemic that people need covid testing??

I have said this before, but i am only a Fireman, i have no idea how to run a business, but you long term holders out there that actually know how to run a business and can see all the places Anteotech are going wrong, your frustration must be at all time highs!! And the fact that you haven’t stormed Anteotech HQ and dragged the decision makers into the streets and taken over the running of the company shows how patient and controlled you are.
    Good on you for showing such restraint.

fingers crossed for TGA approval soon, fingers crossed for some kind of update soon, fingers crossed for some battery news soon, fingers crossed for anything....one day it’ll come....one day!!

thanks for letting me rant! I feel a slight bit better now
    biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.