CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1139
    On the topic of MPs, lobbying etc.

Eight Mile Creek (where Anteo is situated) is covered by 2 Federal Electorates: Moreton (held by Graham Perrett ALP) and Bonner (help by Ross Vasta LIB). Yesterday I emailed both of them outlining the Anteo/TGA situation.
    By today I already had quite a detailed reply from Ross Vasta. (I won't copy his entire reply here out of courtesy.)
    He is aware of the application process and Derek's interview on 4BC. In fact, he is very well-informed of the whole situation.
    The most important poinst he made (IMO) were this:

"Neither the Government nor MPs/Senators can interfere in the assessment process of the TGA."

and this:

"I am following this matter with interest, however; I will find out further information about the application at the same time as the public."

So there you have it: the TGA is untouchable by MPs, Senators, Joe Public, anybody....EXCEPT that none of this explains how some things get rushed through TGA approval in record time! Someone must have influence on what gets prioritised?

I'd be interested to see of Flippin' Phil or others get a similar response from their MPs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $28.14K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 579636 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 628168 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.