ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

"We do know that by the sounds of it, the only thing stopping us...

1. 8,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    "We do know that by the sounds of it, the only thing stopping us from approval was how we manage variants. Omicron especially."

If that were all it was I'd be amazed.

TGA: 'Yes, we do understand that your test is fast and sensitive and outperforms most other tests in the market. Yes, we are in the middle of a pandemic emergency that is causing thousands of businesses to go broke and severely restricts freedom of movement for our citizens.....but, could you provide us with the results of Eugeni's sensitivity against Omicron and ummm.....lets's see, oh yes, what is your err, plan for handling further variants?

When you've done all that, give us a call and we'll see if there is anything else we might dream up.

And don't for one moment think that we won't be making the same requirement of those other tests that we've already approved. We're formulating a plan right this minute to request their cooperation for when it might be convenient for them to cease their sales. It certainly wouldn't be fair to them to have millions unsold sitting in a warehouse."

This request from the TGA is a load of HS (neigh) in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.