ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800

The usual impatient ones here are immediately arching up that they haven't been given their toys yet. Would it not seem logical that the TGA would seek assurances on Omicron ? The pandemic is a dynamic ever changing situation.. Governments and regulatory bodies need to adapt as it all unfolds and so do we obviously.. 'We want more communication!!" we get it, then "Not that communication, we want to know we're gonna be making millions today!!"

We need to hope like hell we definitely do pick up omicron, although I note there is no suggestion so far that another trial is necessary, so perhaps this issue has been adequately dealt with in the affirmative ' yes it absolutely does pick it up?'...they don't appear to be pulling any other rapid antigen tests from the market either do they?

Maybe we are down to a final issue of a satisfactory monitoring programme for new variants needed to be in place and then it's all go? I'm quite buoyed by this. At least we know it’s not the influence of an evil kabal of pathologists that’s infiltrated the TGA, ensuring Eugeni stays on the bottom of the stack forever, as some wearing the tinfoil on their heads would have you believe, they are actively assessing it right now! If it's as good as we all believe it is, approval may only be days away. I remain as ever optimistic of our chances of reaching greatness with Eugeni!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3895/3895018-af7aad5e2ea59dd6618b6f8c9336d3f3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.70K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1191253 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 520012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.