ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-1298

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    That will be enduring..
    And a game changer

Wowsers! You have a lot more confidence that people (well, their political leaders really) will learn from the experiences (mistakes?) and do batter next time than I do. MERS and SARS were not all that long ago and governments seemed to make some preparation for "the next one" but only a few years down the track treasurers decided those were unnecessary line items in the budget (both here and overseas). Its not looking to good for a legacy of purpose built quarantine facilities from the Covid-19 pandemic. You would think the recent bush fires might have made a clear case for ongoing preparedness but I've not hear much about our water bomber planes for a while. Even the anti-gouging legislation that we used to have until a few years ago was repealed in the latest bit of political theatre "eliminating red tape and allowing industry to innovate".

I was born in the mid '50s so I became an adult at the time of the anti-Vietnam war movement, feminism, the start of anti-nuclear sentiment, the early days of widespread belief in conservation and the environment... lots of good stuff... the time of Gough. People who grew up in that time really thought the world was changing for the better and that the changes would be durable. Then we got Reagan and Thatcher and the whole catastrophic shit show and the advances were unraveled and rebuilt as kleptocracy perfected in time with Trump, BoJo, ScoMo and too many others all over the planet to itemize. Science in the toilet, religion and other crazy beliefs advancing everywhere, truth regarded as hopelessly old fashioned and irrelevant - and certainly as optional.

Now I'm in the second half of my 60s with a few comorbidities that will probably see me off not all that far down the track and I see nothing to convince me that our world has learned much. My generation has left our children with a much poorer world than we all though we were building in our 20s.

Durable change is *MUCH* harder than people think, especially when they are young.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.727K 122.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1323120 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 958773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 231519
Last updated 14.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.