ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

One test and one test device do not define AnteoTech and the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    One test and one test device do not define AnteoTech and the allergic reaction to a bigger picture by short term investors where their gamble has not eventuated is to be expected.

I am confident that ADO are in a good place, they have a technology that is truly disruptive and what we are seeing, in my opinion, is caution by the TGA, they have to be absolutely certain of ADO's claims, you see when the Eugeni and the first test is approved, there is a house of cards that will start to fall.

Anyone that currently sells (provides) testing services using a PCR or a POC RAT will need to do an economic evaluation of their services, do I keep the PCR testing for the C19 test at the current profit and capacity or do I use the Eugeni at perhaps a 10th the cost and potentially as if not more accurate and provide the service in a faster time frame, and with more tests coming there will be more sales and more revenue? If I was a pathology company its pretty clear I can make more cash not using PCS for the tests Eugeni will provide, then when the ADO Sepsis tests are approved its more money to be made.

The PCR and other POC RAT manufacturers are threatened by something they don't control - AnteoBind and the products that use it. They will be putting the TGA under very close scrutiny to protect their current market share and revenue.

The TGA may not be simply corrupt and the ADO board and management may not be stupid as the short term traders would have it.

I find the politicians to be disgusting and the Government compromised by their antics operating their kleptocracy.

Medical device and test manufacture is not a simple business and the medical test market is vast and powerful, so investing in this pool means you need to know whats beneath surface before you jump in.

As Warren Buffet says don't invest in something if you don't understand the company, its products and services or the markets it operates in.Gamblers always blame others for their misfortune.

All this short sighted sell-off is a fantastic develpopment for me and any long term investor, it just means we buy more shares cheaper and in the years to come I and my family are assured more income from dividends.

It's an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1871432 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1338233 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.