ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-325

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Why oh why do we need you and others having to guess, interpret and embellish the sparse information from the company. All shareholders want, is accurate information that explains in Grade 3 English what the issues are.

Is the test not what it's cracked up to be? Is the reader dodgy? Is the data collection and reporting capability of the reader a problem. Is there something wrong with the colour of the EuGeni packaging? Is it so bloody good that more clinical trials need to be run to confirm its gold standard claim?

Point is, we don't know and todays "communication" didn't make it any clearer.

I've been a supporter of the company for a long time but I'm now on the sidelines until there is some actual clarity about the company's prospects. Too many unrealised and protracted collaborations and missed timelines and now the company is on its 3rd go at gaining TGA approval. Throw in the lack of any decent sales out of Europe since CE approval almost 10 months ago and I struggle to see a reason to hold anymore.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.