ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-432

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    there is a possibility something is not right, but probably more likely is the challenge of introducing a novel product and method at time of stress into a health system.

if we had a similar competitor/predecessor being used in a widepsread fashion, wed have more traction- even if that meant a smaller market share due to the competion

look at it this way. health is inherently conservative. they have trust in systems that are known to work.

health is also like an oil tanker....travels slowly and changing direction is a slow process.

its not that there arent products that couldnt help, its trying to put those products into a niche where use dovetails with other systems and public health requirements.

Tell me an occasion youve been to a gp who has then done a reader based test to help diagnose anything. pin prick sugar testing is the only one that comes to mind (because youd die waiting for a lab)i believe this will change over the next few years , but that paradigm shift is firmly up against a status quo that makes a lot of people money and which gps know they cant get in trouble with.

ado needs to provide solutions not products- , ive banged on enough about that though- ill just wait and see.
    Last edited by dontaskme: 30/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.