ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hey Bubs. The difference is we are not an at home test so there are no opportunities successfully covered with the protocols and features Eugeni delivers. It will be up to the clients both public and private sector to decide if having all these additional features work better for them than a grossly inaccurate stab in the dark with the current at home kits.

This is a whole new market opportunity and i believe is the reason why Atomo and Anteotech are being put through the ringer by the TGA for a completely novel testing regimen.

One thing I want to read in the quarterly is the upscaling in production program that is in place for manufacturing strips. Perhaps Tata in India ready to produce millions of kits per month or a surprise even or another dozen machines on order and ready to be shipped to the QLD facility. These are the things I want to read about. Im sure these machines don't sit in a warehouse in stock. They would need to be manufactured as well.

So much to play out in the coming weeks. As for the price drop well its done it before and also shot back up just as quickly...

The real money still sits in the wings waiting for definite sales and contracts. Just proves there were a lot of short terms traders banking on TGA approval now. Think most who have exited were never in for the long term investment opportunity but just for a quick buck anyway. They'll be back as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.