ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-455

1. 3 Posts.
    I've called time on this investment today for a couple of reasons apart from the share price drop which has continued. First, I'm not happy about the level of transparency regarding what is happening with extra testing etc. Everyone here is having to interpret that latest statement to try and work out how much toing and froing there will be, how long these tests might take, and how long before an approval for local manufacture will take. The consensus seems to be around March. It's really imprecise. Second, I'm not sure why everyone thinks there will be a big surge in stock price when approval is given and beyond. Maybe. But in two months time there should be plenty of stock of both self administered and POC RAT tests, and Anteotech will be just one player. Supply chains involving other distributors should be well oiled. The Omicron peak is now and there is an expectation of a decline unless, of course, there is another variant, and that may mean further changes to RATs. I think the reason to support this company ATM is for everything else it is already doing, and it seems the share price is reflecting that, being almost at the level it was (19-20c) before this excitement. I might buy back in if I am wrong but there are other places to invest in the meantime. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $14.40K 720.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2515757 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 644369 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.