ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

LOLToo funny!Because you’re so unconscious of the velocity and...

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    LOL

Too funny!

Because you’re so unconscious of the velocity and intensity of the attacks, they’re imaginary?

It’s been quite the experience in here. Low point was getting stalked but there are others. All in my imagination?

No mate. I’ve crossed swords elsewhere in other forums but nothing beats ADO for the fanaticism, taking criticism of the company and non-performance of Directors personally
    and then lecturing me!

Instead of considering the merits of mu POV about the company and associated individuals it’s been foot to the throat about any criticism.

Oh yeah, there was the prominent ramper who was nearly charged by ASIC but under their softly softly approach escaped. Not backed my his employer though. That guy? Don’t mention the war!

You guys are hilarious it’s denial all the way and all my fault!

Learn a bit more about governance and you may have a different view.
    The lack of understanding of governance means few are clear about why the latest debacle occurred. ADO cannot be seen to be openly not implicitly critical of the TGA. BASIC! 101.

Anyone who knows about governance and relationships with government would know that! But even the way they corrected this misfire is lacking in transparency. Sad!

Keep on telling yourself that I have some kind of a persecution complex instead of facing up to the truth.

It’s more popular to think your way, but it’s not right.

Last edited by dolcevita: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.