ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: TGA Registration Update, page-81

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    My take for what's it worth the landscape has moved with the TGA and ADO could have should have been earlier given first mover advantage. Management please learn the lesson. However given the announcement doesn't say anything particularly new, why do it? Perhaps the TGA are seriously helping now vs clearly blocking or going slow previously, perhaps this while frustrating for us shareholders will not matter as once the TGA gives approval in the next 2-6 weeks is my guess the stockpile being accumulated will surely just get snapped up, so P&L impact low to none. I note ADO is not alone, Ellume no TGA and Lumos also no TGA approval, something most definitely is going on at the TGA either under hand, or changing landscape or both.

Looking to the Future:
    Then the triple test and sepsis test progressing through development will make the simple Covid-19 test look like a small opportunity, check out what's going on in the US. Triple test is where the future is. Covid-19 is here to stay, every time we can a cough the medical profession will need to quickly figure out is it Flu A , Flu B and Sepsis mobility rates are insane as you need to get diagnosed within 8 hours or chances of death double !! Yes that means a longer term lens at times, so I have wriiten a very basic valuation model, which I am happy to share, my estimate with data from US market is a $1 is doable in the next 12-18 months and that assumes a very basic battery valuation of $500m which as soon as that get's pumping will be low.

I am as frustrated as all on here about management and the board, and changes need to happen and quickly , at last they are bringing on experienced people to help, which by the way surely would not have joined? So my strategy is to watch frustration build and capitalise on the short term sell off. The greatest risk in this strategy is managements ability to execute, either they have learned their lesson and things change or we need a change at top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.