DIG 0.00% 11.5¢ asia pacific digital limited

Ann: TGO: Bidder's Statement, page-2

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I'm keen for the offer, but please let me know if I am misunderstanding anything as I've never followed a takeover.

So we get 1 TGO share for every 8.9 DIG shares at whatever rate TGO is at when it's all done and dusted. Anyone know when the point is for the shares? As in, is it COB one day and then the shares are issued the next?

To me, the first announcement on 15 June was poorly written. "GrowthOps is offering 1 TGO share for every 8.9 APD fully paid ordinary shares based on TGO’s closing price of $1.23 per share on 14 June 2018. The Offer represents a 133% premium to APD’s closing share price on 14 June 2018 of $0.06 per share and implies a market capitalisation of approximately $20 million for APD." - Which is pretty clear cut saying the offer is based on the closing price of $1.23 per share on 14 June 2018. IMO.

It was made clearer in the recent announcement that the value of the offer would rise or fall depending on the final price of TGO shares.

It looks like TGO were in a trading halt until recently as zero trading occurred and they've just come out of trading by the look of it, with a 8% increase which puts every DIG share at an equivalent value of 0.15 per share. Plus TGO has seen some good upward movement since they entered the market post-IPO, with just some support/resistance bouncing for a while. The offer was at the lowest price of TGO excluding the initial rise from the IPO. For me, it's always a good sign when the market responds positively after a trading halt. Crossing fingers that TGO continues to rise. All IMO.

Thoughts? Am I looking at this right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.