TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

For what it's worth.... ______________ Dear xxxx I have been a...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    For what it's worth....

Dear xxxx
    I have been a long time sufferer of this company, and along with others, are significantly angered and disappointed by what appears to me like a 'sellout' of our company.

I would welcome that you briefly explain to me why the Board has agreed to sell our company, and what we are actually getting in return? After all, the recent announcements describe that it is in the best interest of the shareholders.

I am a simple Mum and Dad investor that stands to lose a fortune by this seemingly dud deal. What I can't understand is, if operations are improving, and if the Board has been pleased with the progress of the operational turnaround, why sell out now? We invested in a company to see the fruition of our financial labours, and not a quick money grab that appears to have no advantage to shareholders.

Again, an explanation is sought.

From liaising with other minor shareholders, it is clear that we all plan to vote against this deal. The way I read it, there is nothing in the SPA related announcement that is to the advantage of minor shareholders, i.e. the ones that have stuck with this company through all the bad times. We really have felt a lot of pain over the years.

On a secondary note, I have in the past written a few times to the company and received no reply. That's frustrating. It may well be an oversight, but does not reflect well on the company in general.

I would be hopeful of acknowledgment of this letter and some details about how this SPA, as per the  22 January announcement, "provides shareholders with the greatest certainty of value realisation and that, on balance, it is in the best interests of shareholders..."

Kind Regards

XXXXXXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.