TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

To each and everyone and especially to bubby, There is probably...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To each and everyone and especially to bubby,

There is probably a good question coming around from a user of another forum (ariva). He asked me if someone from you guys could get in contact with Brad Marwood! Maybe he has some answers to our open questions and how to get a proxy and/or how the voting process is really taking place on the agm! And please also ask him all other open questions regarding this spa-case and how we the small investors should deal with it! Also about the possibility of a relisting and the chance of an immediate cash-payback to small sh after the spa is done etc..!

@bubby or another australian-user here on hc:
    Your native-english is much better than mine from abroad.. please ask Brad Marwood the above questions. From my point of view that could be a good thing because he could have some good ideas how we should handle..

@rae915
    My personal opinion is that the mgmt will not relist again after the spa is done. And then they will do the exact opposite and will ask asx for a delisting. Than they will sit back in their seats and will earn the remaining cash through fat salaries as happened till today without doing a job for the small investors and will pay some other side contracts (big sh's who said yes to the spa)! And the capped 20mn$ cash through a possible fee for copper and cobalt (just if the cup/cop is above the contracted price and max. for 30 month for each after producing them!) will be the easiest step for these chinese guys to avoid such payments..

So I don't dream for a happy ending in case the spa goes through.. this is how an unserious bod/mgmt would handle the case! And I think we have made our experience with them long enough to count 1+1..

That's why I always ask here that you guys in australia should work togheter and send a proxy for each investor to perth (1 hand vote for each proxy/investor = don't matter how many shares! So your hand is worth the same as a hand from a Todd). First you need your SRN/HRN number from your shares.. register them and than ask your bank how to move forward!

Thanks!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 28/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.