RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Ann: Thai Union trialling RePal pallets, page-27

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1259
    One of the most challenging things for the spec investor is not knowing when a company will raise. By which I mean they could already be down that road and unless you've been approached you don't know.

It's a necessary evil designed to protect the rich, without which they'd attract very little funds at all, yet still leaves the everyday person at an extreme disadvantage. In short, it (by not making an announcement the company is looking to raise) should for all intents and purposes be insider trading, but by the letter of the law it's not.

You can say we're good to September, but if they ask me behind the scenes to put in a 100k at say 0.02 cents, I'm selling now ~ maybe even pump it a little and dump and grab those 0.02 shares ~ possibly with a free attaching option and really cashing in.

Some people may argue but they're taking the risk, so they deserve it. Be that may, where is the risk?

September ~ may she come. It's a great idea and shareholders here deserve success.

Disclaimer: interested in buying at lower prices.

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.