ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    According to the 2014 Thai Development plan presented to the AGM today I dont have to have my fingers and toes crossed lest 2C water out.
    Volcanic Development drilling in WBext is listed first in a list of 6 such plans for 2014 which list is in intended chronological order.Thus 2C is already regarded as a successful Appraisal well that permits the next several WBext V wells to be deemed Development wells . That clearly says that the partners regard just the 2C results as adequate to allow the partners to move on to the next stage in WBext(V) and ,decidedly ,they dont expect it to water out! .
    That makes me a little happier and I now look forward with great interest to see how a near-identical drill (2B) gets on vis a vis 2C.I will be even happier if they drill another 1 or 2 2C -look-alike wells before moving the rig to L33.
    One swallow a summer does not make but 4 comparable results would be not only very nice but also give us a decided bead on whether Towngas is really getting a handle on how to deal to the valuable V assets.
    If the strategy is to focus only on low pressure V wells current good results wont give you any certainty that they will be able to handle higher pressure situations.
    That wont worry me a bit.The oil in place aint going nowhere soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $52.99K 316.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 374105 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 699656 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.