CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

re: Ann: Thailand L44/43 Concession Resource ... EL You pretty...

1. 268 Posts.
    re: Ann: Thailand L44/43 Concession Resource ... EL
    You pretty much nailed my belief in CVN. The signs for a dramatic reserve upgrade have been very strong. The sheer scope of the oily basin (as insiders believed) is going to be a "lot larger" than most shareholders or most analysts have given credit.

I am a long term investor (non-proactive), 98% of my portfolio is not held years rather decade/s .... (aka buried in the back yard). With such methodology I really don't like to make SP or market cap presumptions. Its clear that Mr Market has other forces which can't be accounted for (within shorter time frames).

My expectations on CVN much like I had with WPL (early 80's) would be totally laughable to most. I have what most would call an obscene amount of money invested in CVN. I positioned myself as a major because of my strong belief in CVN's management.

The CVN board are totally focused on expanding and developing their business, and I have no complaints. I just wished I could find another ASX listed oiler that had 1/2 the prospects of CVN.

What other shareholders do or think about their holdings is of no material value to me. Anything I do or say is only my opinion.

CVN is positioned to take the steps up to the "big house" and I am really happy to have my money along for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.