KCN 0.98% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Thailand Update, page-180

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Next week this stock will be $2 plus easy

“With the future operating certainty and exploration upside that could flow from a settlement on these terms, a successful re-start of the Chatree Gold Mine combined with the sustained rise in both the gold and silver prices could give Kingsgate significant optionality with the asset, and a path forward which may include continuing operations, selling the asset or listing Akara Resources on the Thai Stock Exchange.”
    Don’t underestimate the above this is a big hint the direction this is heading

And this
    “While there can be no guarantee that a negotiated settlement will be reached, Kingsgate is comforted by its recent engagement with the Thai Government, and Kingsgate maintains it has excellent prospects of a successful arbitral outcome if these negotiations do not successfully conclude.”
    they both have agreed to delay the outcome from Singapore ( I believe this will never be released to the public , could be $2b plus some have said $750m , )
    Best outcome for KCN and the Thai people is to share the wealth with what can come out of this gold mine , I believe the LOM is much much more then 20years(at Curren prices as indicated by the board) with full access to the tenants LOM could be 40?50 years pumping out 200-300k ounces of gold , this is why I think IPO on the Thai bourse will be the deal maker
    Yes it’s speculation on my behalf

However there is no question what the asset is capable off , this so called negotiations has been on going for about 5 years , and like anything will have a ending , it looks like from the announcement in February and now this one (which I have read again and again to maintain my convictions) a settlement is more likely now then ever before

GLTAH
    (Excuse the rough grammar, typed on iPhone )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.