RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Thalanga Zinc Project - March Progress Update, page-50

1. 4,306 Posts.
    Trader - Mark the 18th of April 2017 down on a piece of paper as the day you sold RVR and the price you sold at. Put it in a safe place and in two years time dig it out and have a look at the current share price of RVR. You will cry, kick the dog and be tempted to take a swan dive off the Westgate Bridge (a lot harder now the suicide barriers are up).

RVR will start mining next month - yes mining! The plant will start processing in another 3 to 4 months. WE ARE TALKING MONTHS MAN (yes I am shouting) - and you decide to sell now!!!!! What the hell. They have done everything right - controlled and managed everything they can control. The weak share price at the moment is due to factors outside of their control - POZ, Trump and Nth Korea.

I also have a secret word for you - shhhhh - don't tell anyone. The secret word is Scarecrow.

Combined with Liontown East Scarecrow will ensure production will be measured in decades - not single digit years.

Yes write it down. April the 18th 2017. The day Trader walked away from making a fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.