RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Haha the only thing I'm kicking myself about is the fact I held...

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Haha the only thing I'm kicking myself about is the fact I held onto this underperforming stock for so long and didn't put more of that money into the bagging stocks I've picked in the last year CDV, BCN, AQI. I'm out for an average price of .23c and I'm happy to be out especially with the zinc price and base metals price collapsing as we speak.

You see these sort of posts all to often in these stocks that most of the time ends in tears, RFE comes to mind and fits the behaviour of this forum perfectly... a stock that I was very bullish on in the start but when facts started to be presented the writing was on the wall that the project wouldn't be economical, people choose to live in denial and well they lost everything.

Most people aren't seeing the forest for the trees here... the project by there own metrics is going to underperform right from the beginning! You then have a big restart and reserves risk on top of this

All well and good to mine but if it's not profitable then it's a big waste of time and money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.