RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Thalanga Zinc Project - March Progress Update, page-57

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Sounds like a broken record, fact is RVR has added no value! Your optimism isn't shared by the broader market so in turn means nothing.

No one wants to accept the fact that at today's commodity pricing's even by RVR's own metrics their project isn't going to produce the revenues they have calculated and i'm sceptical that it can even make money at today's prices.

I know no one likes hearing negative sentiment about their investments hence the hostility but i'm just laying down facts so to anyone who likes making money they would at least listen to an opposing view and consider it instead of getting defensive and thinking everything is hunky dory which it isn't.

I couldn't really care less what anyone does but when you hear some of the garbage people go on about it being a Disallowed and so on i can't help but say something. It really is ludicrous some of the pipe dreams people come up with on these forums. The only person your kidding is yourself and anyone who will listen.

Time is money... RVR has been a terrible investment and especially worse if its the only stock you've held as you've essentially missed out on a big commodities bull run in the last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.