VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hi All, IMO only! A tad unprofessional to relate a few rock chip...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO only! A tad unprofessional to relate a few rock chip samples in a gossaneous cap as having grown the Thali project by a factor of ten , Before I read the announcement I really thought that VMS had actually hit on something of real significance ,the "size factor" brought me back to reality! Still they are trying to raise cash in a dreadful market so we shouldn't be to harsh on them. Rock chip results look petty ordinary but it's early days as yet. In Namibia block caving of a low grade lead-zinc mine extension , equivalent to ~3%zinc , has been proposed. The actual grades are 6-9%zinc and 1.5-3.5%lead, so you can gauge how much is lost in recovery . Zinc can lose 50% in recovery and lead nearly as much. Lead is usually the poor relation , as lead is less valuable. High grade silver-lead -zinc mines can have impressive grades. The large tonnage Cannington mine in Queensland run at about 12%Pb, 540g/t Ag and 4.5% Zn so VMS still have a lot of work to do! However it looks as though there will be enough interest in the Thali project to ensure a successful CR. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $22.79K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5760763 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6739209 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.