VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Thali Project Grows Ten Fold Following New Discovery, page-9

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    peteey what I post is "IMO". A "ten fold increase in the Thali project" implies that the resource has been upgraded by a factor of ten from the original resource estimate, there is NO resource estimate whatsoever so to claim that the resource has been upgraded ten fold is nonsense,in fact I am concerned that a reputable exploration company would make such a comment. VMS don't even have any subsurface geology to date. They have a few rock chip samples in a gossan, not even sure whether they are grab samples or not. Geochemical soil samples in gossans will usually throw up a few elevated geochem values, unfortunately most anomalies do not indicate viable mineralisation. The announcement should have said " Another interesting geochemical anomaly has been found........" or words to that affect, nothing more. It looks to me that they tend to exaggerate, understandable as they are attempting to raise cash, crafty eh? I'm concerned that the Thali Project will prove to be just another marginal exercise by another penny dreadful, a money drain! I have lost a bomb on VMS to date, the Greenies really screwed us in Tassie but I recognise that we don't all have the same priorities, I wouldn't lose your cool , they have rights too. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.